Welcome to thecultura.com website. Please take a few minutes to review following terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions govern your use of thecultura.com or application, and any content made available from or through this web site, including any sub domains thereof, social media pages, or application (“thecultura.com”). Thecultura.com is made available by Edda Kamilla Örnólfsdóttir (Cultura). Cultura may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on thecultura.com. By using thecultura.com, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions as applied to your use of thecultura.com. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or otherwise use thecultura.com.
- All content of thecultura.com is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. None of Cultura or its content or service providers recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on thecultura.com. Reliance on any information appearing on thecultura.com, whether provided by Cultura, its content providers, visitors to thecultura.com or others, is solely at your own risk.
- Cultura owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to thecultura.com, all the content including code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of thecultura.com, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on thecultura.com, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of thecultura.com does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access through thecultura.com or social media. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of thecultura.com or any content thereon unless you have expressly been permitted to do so by written permission from Cultura.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “trademarks”) displayed on thecultura.com, apps and social media or on content available through thecultura.com are registered and unregistered trademarks of Cultura and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. You may not use the trademarks in any manner without our express written consent. Your use of the trademarks in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by Cultura are likely to cause customer confusion, and therefore is prohibited. Use of thecultura.com, apps and social media does not grant you any license or right to use any trademark.
- By submitting or sending submitted materials to thecultura.com or posting it on or through thecultura.com or social media, you grant Cultura and thecultura.com subsidiaries and affiliates a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and incorporate in other works any submitted materials (in whole or part) in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional and/or commercial purposes. You agree that Cultura may use, or permit others to use, without charge, your name, biography, picture and likeness with the content you submit and otherwise in materials promoting, marketing or advertising thecultura.com or social media or our goods or services, in any media, without any compensation or advance notice to you.
- Cultura has the right, but is not obligated, to monitor and review all materials posted by you to thecultura.com or social media. Cultura is not responsible for the content of any materials posted by users nor linked sites. Cultura is not responsible for availability or content of any good or services provided by third parties that may be linked to thecultura.com