- 2 Cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 3 Cups gluten free cornflour
- 100 Grams melted butter
- 1-2 Tablespoons Flax Seed Meal
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 Teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
Put all the ingredients into a food processor and mix it together. Then pour milk or water to the mix until your have a smooth batter. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter. When the butter is melted add a ladle of batter on the pan.When the edges appear cooked and the batter bubbles on top flip the pancakes over.
I like to add either blueberries or cranberries to the batter. If you´re on muscle building program I recommend to add some protein powder to the batter rather than carbs like berries. Serve with syrup, honing or plain old butter and cheese.