Sometimes real life intrudes into the best intentions. Before you know it, one skipped workout turns into two and you have dropped out of your routine.
- I´m too busy
- If you care about yourself you will find time
- I´m to tired
- Actually, working out gives you more energy. While working you your body makes hormones called endorphin, sometimes called “the feel good” hormone.
- I hate to exercise alone
- Find yourself a workout buddy
- It´s so boring
- Shake up your training routine
- My kids get in the way
- Do not blame this on your kids. Work out with your kids, include them in your routine
Stop making excuses and start getting fit!