1. Fuel your body before workout. Your body needs energy to exercise. Your muscles rely on carbohydrate foods like corns, fruits and vegetables for quick energy. Eat some Carbs 30-45 minutes before workout.
2. Warm up, Always. You need to warm up your body to perform your best every time. A good warm up reduces aches and risk of injury.
3. Breath! Your body needs oxygen to perform properly. Smooth and efficient breathing is crucial for delivering the oxygen around your body. Good breathing can help you to exercise longer and harder.
4. Keep your Tempo. It is important to keep even rhythm of a repetition for a given exercise. Your exercise plan is made for you goals and the tempo of your exercises is a really important part of your plan. Good tempo = better results.
5. Remember your Rest Days. Your body needs time to recover. Even if you feel okay, your muscles will still be recovering. Your muscles can´t perform to the maximum level until they have been rebuilt.
6. Stay hydrated! Drink water before, during and after exercise. Your body is primarily made up of fluid. The more you sweat the more you need to drink.
7. Stretch. Stretching is important as others exercises. Exercises can cause your muscles to shorten, by stretching them regularly you can counteract that shortening. Stretching can reduce risk of injury to your muscles, ligaments and tendons. It also will keep your body limber.
8. Fuel your body after workout. Eating protein after workout can enhance your muscle recovery. Your muscles need protein for building and repairing it´s fibers.
9. Keep focus! Your determines, your reality.
10. Feel Good, Look Good and Be Happy!